Influence and persuasion extends beyond marketing and sales. It affects almost all business processes that require human resources. This training course in Influence and Persuasion helps to master the skills required to influence and persuade others in a variety of areas.
The PD Training Influence and Persuasion Training Course provides you with a deeper understanding of the techniques used for influencing and persuading others such as using storytelling, neuro-linguistics, planning conversations, mirroring, matching and more. Learning and using these techniques will help you to influence and persuade others easily and successfully.
This highly valuable and dynamic training course is now available throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia virtually.
Please click on the Public Class tab below to view our Influence and Persuasion Training course 3hour virtual schedule.
Course SummaryCourse Outline (PDF)
- 3-hour online instructor-led course
- Live Online interactive session with an internationally experienced Expert Trainer
- Small classes, average 5 people, max 20
- Certificate of Completion (always available in the App)
- Comprehensive courseware available in the App
- Globally recognized REACH profiling tool
$USD350.00 per person
Your Learning Outcomes
This short and comprehensive course is the fastest way to develop deep understanding and skills in influence and persuasion.
After completing this course, participants will have learned to:
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- Understand persuasion
- Prepare to persuade
- Describe different techniques for getting persuasive conversations and presentations underway
- Make a persuasive presentation by using the 5 S’s
- Apply storytelling techniques to extend influence
- Leverage concepts of neuro linguistic programming in everyday influence and persuasion
- Get off on the right foot
- Use various presentation strategies
- Use neuro linguistic programming (NLP) techniques
1. Getting Started
- Workshop Objectives
- Action Plan
2. Understanding Persuasion
- How Persuasion Works
- Pre-Assignment Review
3. Preparing to Persuade
- Pushing and Pulling
- Communicating with Confidence
- Frame of Reference
4. Getting Off on the Right Foot
- Building Rapport
- Matching and Mirroring
5. Presentation Strategies
- Five Points for Any Presentation
- Preparing with the Five S Pattern
6. Using Stories to Persuade
- The Importance of Story
- Storytelling Time
7. Using Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Defining Neuro Linguistic Programming
- A Brief History
- Understanding Common NLP Terms
- Embedding Positive or Negative Commands
- Influencing Outcomes
"Easily one of the best training course I have undertaken. The facilitator, Charlene was outstanding, she had great knowledge of the subject matter, was enthusiastic and engaging and set a suitable pace for learning."
Department of Mines and Petroleum
"The most useful part of the course was the LDP and sharing that with my team. Siobhan was highly knowledgeable and her content was very interested and well delivered."
"I really enjoy the course! a long day but feel that what I've learned will be beneficial to my personal growth and my role here at Nous."
"I found the essential tools covered in relation to the outcome of the training is very practical and helpful with my position."
-Arcare Pty Ltd
"Good and helped me a lot."
"Josh is a great trainer, he is to the point, covers everything at a good pace whilst keeping the session interesting."
"Course was great, exceeded my expectations with it's practicality. Looking forward to trying out some techniques I learnt. I had lots of fun and learnt a lot."