You don’t have to be a scientist to become data literate.
As data continues to grow in importance for organisations across industries, data literacy — one’s proficiency in the interpretation and communication of data and data-related activities — has become an increasingly crucial skill, even for those who are not data analysts, data engineers, or data scientists.
Developing such proficiency in data interpretation and communication certainly requires time and effort, but a certain mindset for approaching data and data-related problems also helps to facilitate the development of data literacy.
In this short course, we will cover what we mean by a Data Mindset and Data Literacy, how to use Data to make better decisions and how to cultivate a Data Driven culture.
Course SummaryCourse Outline (PDF)
- 3-hour online instructor-led course
- Live Online interactive session with an internationally experienced Expert Trainer
- Small classes, average 5 people, max 20
- Certificate of Completion (always available in the App)
- Comprehensive courseware available in the App
- Globally recognized REACH profiling tool
$USD450.00 per person
Your Learning Outcomes
- Understand What it Means to Have a Data Driven Mindset
- Use Data to Make Better Decisions
- How to Interpret Data
- Cultivate a Data Driven Culture
'Having attend this 3 hour course I now have a better understadning of data and the importance of being able to use it' - Participant - Dept of Housing