It is essential for sales professionals to skillfully overcome objections and manage difficult situations effectively to get the sale across the line.
The PD Training Overcoming Objections Sales Training Course provides precise training in handling objections, which include techniques to deflate objections, identifying unvoiced objections, finding common ground, and uncovering the root causes of objections. This training course teaches you how to turn sales objections into opportunities.
This is a practical class that is suitable for all audiences and provides people with the tools that they can apply on-the-job (and in other contexts) the very next day.
This is an instructor-led class that you can attend from home or your office.
We use secure Video Conferencing with interactive features such as live polling, screen sharing, whiteboards, live chat and breakout sessions. Please discuss your preferred platform, most commonly we use Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Webex or Zoom upon request.
These courses are facilitated in English, and are open to people from different industries in all countries especially across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Papua New Guinea - this is a short but powerful learning experience that gives you global collaboration opportunities.
Our trainers and processes have been refined to give you a personalised learning experience where it is specifically targeted to your needs see our outcomes in the reviews.
**Please note, these classes run to a very tight schedule, please follow the invitation and join the class 10-minutes prior to commencement so you are ready to participate and don't miss a minute!
Course SummaryCourse Outline (PDF)
- 3-hour online instructor-led course
- Live Online interactive session with an internationally experienced Expert Trainer
- Small classes, average 5 people, max 20
- Certificate of Completion (always available in the App)
- Comprehensive courseware available in the App
- Globally recognized REACH profiling tool
$USD350.00 per person
With over 10 years of leading successful sales teams, Darren is a leadership specialist, leadership coach, mentor and facilitator. He is also the host of 'The Exceptional Sales Leader Podcast', a podcast dedicated to empowering sales leaders to drive their leadership to an exceptional level, driving sustainable and replicable results. With a passion for sales, Darren understands that in every sales process, there will be objections, and he is uniquely positioned to help sales leaders and their teams to work through these objections, and arrive at a mutually beneficial outcome.
Your Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the factors contributing to customer objections
- Learn how to overcome objections with a set of specific strategies
- Practise the different strategies for overcoming objections
- Learn how to dig up the "real reason" behind objections
1. Seeing Objections as Opportunities
- Translating the Objection to a Question
- Translating the Objection to a Reason to Buy
- Case Study
2. Finding a Point of Agreement
- Outlining Features and Benefits
- Identifying Your Unique Selling Position
- Agreeing with the Objection to Make the Sale
- Case Study
3. Have the Client Answer Their Own Objection
- Understand the Problem
- Render It Unobjectionable
- Case Study
4. Unvoiced Objections
- How to Dig up the “Real Reason”
- Bringing Their Objections to Light
- Case Study
I absolutely loved the training and found it very beneficial.
- R.I.C Publications
The course content was useful for our sales staff. I think the best part there is the attempt to change the paradigm of our staff from avoiding/fighting objections to welcoming/encouraging objections from clients.
The trainer was great and adapted the training to suit us.
It make us handle the objections of the client in better way, which is the best part.