This high energy, half-day workshop is a powerful combination of tools that people learn to use to establish a curious, innovative growth mindset and workplace tools to implement on-the-job.
People learn how to establish a positive outcome orientation, keep things in perspective and then implement new techniques in a collaborative work environment that is experiencing change.
Much more than just concepts, this is a course that provides people with practical tools to use in all aspects of their life. Like the other PPA courses, this course is different from a lot of courses in the same genre in that it is suitable for people of all ages, and all levels of seniority in organisations.
The 'no-fluff' approach that is focussed on practical application through activity-based learning throughout the session ensures that people are engaged, keeps it 'real' and has people walking away with tools and skills that are as powerful as they are simple to implement.
We use secure Video Conferencing with interactive features such as live polling, screen sharing, whiteboards, live chat and breakout sessions. Please discuss your preferred platform, most commonly we use Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Webex or Zoom upon request.
These courses are facilitated in English, and are open to people from different industries in all countries especially across New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong - this is a short but powerful learning experience that gives you global collaboration opportunities. Our trainers and processes have been refined to give you a personalised learning experience where it is specifically targeted to your needs.
Course SummaryCourse Outline (PDF)
- 3-hour online instructor-led course
- Live Online interactive session with an internationally experienced Expert Trainer
- Small classes, average 5 people, max 20
- Certificate of Completion (always available in the App)
- Comprehensive courseware available in the App
- Globally recognized REACH profiling tool
$USD350.00 per person
With over 20 years of experience in highly complex business & corporate environments, Darren is passionate in creating mutually beneficial outcomes for all key stakeholders. To do this successfully requires a clear understanding that problems and challenges will always exist, and it is our ability to analyse their challenges, and develop tactics and strategies to solve these challenges that separates successful teams from their competition. In this program, Darren will challenge and empower you to embrace the challenges in front of you, and develop practical and powerful strategies to solve these challenges with an attitude of optimism.
Your Learning Outcomes
This course will provide practical skills and techniques to help people improve their workplace performance in the following areas:
- Purposefully Creating an Activated/Proactive Team
- Recognising Growth and Fixed Mindsets
- Learning How to Train Your Brain to be Growth Oriented
- Reframing for Optimism to Develop a Better Culture, and Outcome Orientation
- The 3 P's and the ABCDE Models to Re-approach Situations Through a Different Lens
- Cultivating a Curious Approach to Situations and Problems
- Using the Ladder of Inference
- Developing Action Orientation
- Decision Making
- Innovation and Creativity
- Engagement and Performance
1. Creating an Upbeat Culture
- Firstly, Keep it Real
- Secondly, Involve your Team
- Lastly, be Vigilant
2. Creativity and Problem Solving
- Creativity and an Outcome Orientation
- Praise the Process or Praise the Talent?
- Cultivate a Curious Mind
- Problem Solving and the Ladder of Inference
3. Action Planning
- I understand the process and the tools
- Reflect on my opportunities to use the tools
- Prioritise my first implementation of the approach
4. International CollaborationUp to 20 minutes Facilitator led collaboration
- With enrolments open from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- Participants benefit from sharing and collaboration from people with similar challenges from across the region
- Share, discuss and learn from like minded people
- Wrap up and close
5. Next Steps
- Create an Action Plan
- This course is perfectly paired with Establishing a Growth Mindset