This activity-based, half-day Taking Productivity to the Next Level training course explores two main ideas: how do people make choices about how they spend their time? And how can they ‘get in flow’ to maximise their productivity in the time that they have?
The myth of multi-tasking will be exploded and replaced with mindfulness – enabling focus in the moment. Participants will explore how mindfulness can be applied to problem solving, conflict management and empathy – leading to greater understanding, faster results and greater harmony.
The research of psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, the father of ‘flow’, will be used to give participants the tools to get in a flow state where their productivity is optimised.
Mindfulness and flow are fantastic tools and ways of being, but when should someone use them? The course looks at the other major impact on productivity; time - how to decide what to spend it on?
Participants will leave an action packed half-day with both tools and strategies to optimise their productivity.
We use secure Video Conferencing with interactive features such as live polling, screen sharing, whiteboards, live chat and breakout sessions. Please discuss your preferred platform, most commonly we use Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Webex or Zoom upon request.
These courses are facilitated in English, and are open to people from different industries in all countries especially across New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong - this is a short but powerful learning experience that gives you global collaboration opportunities. Our trainers and processes have been refined to give you a personalised learning experience where it is specifically targeted to your needs.
Course SummaryCourse Outline (PDF)
- 3-hour online instructor-led course
- Live Online interactive session with an internationally experienced Expert Trainer
- Small classes, average 5 people, max 20
- Certificate of Completion (always available in the App)
- Comprehensive courseware available in the App
- Globally recognized REACH profiling tool
$USD350.00 per person
As a highly experienced leader, and now leadership coach, mentor and facilitator, Darren has worked with a wide variety of leaders and teams over 20 + years and has observed how some teams are able to supercharge their results, whilst other teams struggle – it all comes down to productivity. In this program, Darren will lift the lid on proven strategies to supercharge your productivity, injecting new levels of confidence into the team, and creating an environment for exceptional results to be delivered.
Your Learning Outcomes
This Course will provide practical skills and techniques to help people improve their workplace performance in the following areas:
- Communicate Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Innovation and Creativity
- Engagement and Performance
- Increased Collaboration
- Value Diversity
- Deliver Results
- Engagement and performance
- Solve Problems
- Engage and Develop People
- Manage Disruption and change
1. Learn to focus for productivity and quality
- Should we Strive to be a Multi-Tasker?
- Mindfulness – enabling focus in the moment
- Mindfulness at Work
- The Role of Management in Mindfulness
2. Getting in flow
- When Productivity and Happiness Meet
- How Managers Can Encourage Flow
- Stimulating Flow using a Power Play
3. Time Choices
- Why We Procrastinate
- Routines and Productivity