The evolution of the internet over the last decade has allowed the evolution of training being delivered through online channels; also known as Virtual Training. In 2020, due to an unexpected global event, the demand for virtual training and conferences has exploded, and this delivery method will only become more populare. Any trainer waiting for this new 'norm' to pass and return to the good old days of 'face to face training' will most likely find themselves being left far behind.
In PD Training's 3-Hour Live Online 'Master Virtual Training' course, you'll learn all the skills required to become a top Virtual Interactive Trainer. You will learn skills such as how to deliver an interactive session and not just deliver a powerpoint, ensure you keep engagement high, how to read body language through the screen, and use of 3rd party apps to build the fun.
Of course, no skill is embeded until you are able to practice it, so all Participants that attend this course will have the opportunity to deliver a "live" training session and receive feedback from the group. **additional cost associated - please ask for details**
This highly effective Master Virtual Training course is designed for individuals who need to develop the training skills and confidence to teach adults using online channels. This outline is for a 3-hour interactive training session, however we can tailor it to your specific requirements, which assures that the course can be directly applied to your workplace training requirements. Our trainers have years of experience of delivering virtual training utilising many platforms.
You will also learn about your own personality type as well as others and how to engage in an entirely new way that provides a path to better communication and improved training skills.
These fun, high-energy training courses are delivered by experienced training professionals in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Please click on the Public Class tab below to view our Master Virtual Training course schedule or click the In-House Training tab to receive a free quote for courses delivered to your team and at your preferred dates and times.
Course SummaryCourse Outline (PDF)
- 3-hour online instructor-led course
- Live Online interactive session with an internationally experienced Expert Trainer
- Small classes, average 5 people, max 20
- Certificate of Completion (always available in the App)
- Comprehensive courseware available in the App
- Globally recognized REACH profiling tool
$USD350.00 per person
Your Learning Outcomes
After Completing This Course Participants Will Have Learned:
- Rules of Virtual Interactive Training
- What makes Virtual Training a Success
- Engagement is key - how do I ensure engagement?
- To read body language through the screen
- 3rd party apps can bring a new dynamic to your session
1. Your Personality Style and Training
- REACH Review
- Trainers Companion Tool
2. Rules of virtual interactive training
- Its not the same as face to face
- You must be prepared
- Adult Virtual Learning
3. Engagement is key
- Explore tools and techniques for engagement
- Listening vs Hearing
4. Read body language through the screen
- Understanding Body Language
- How to Read Body Language
- How to Project Positive Body Language
5. 3rd party apps bring a new dynamic
- Explore some 3rd party apps